Adenocarcinoma sentence example
- There were no cases of CR inpatients with well differentiated adenocarcinoma.
- Barrett's esophagus males are more likely to develop oesophageal adenocarcinoma than females.
- There are many ladies on Jo's who have had adenocarcinoma.
- I'm 39 years old and was diagnosed with mucinous adenocarcinoma of the appendix in February 2005.
- Overall, 541 eligible patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma were randomized.Advertisement
- Most patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma will not be candidates for surgical resection of their disease.
- Cancer in the lower part of the esophagus is called adenocarcinoma of the esophagus.
- Metastatic peritoneal adenocarcinoma is the most likely diagnosis in a patient with malignant ascites.