Adea sentence example
- Adea lingerie is made from a unique, lightweight micro fiber material that promises to do fabulous things for your comfort and your body!
- Adea launched in late 2001 in NYC and has since continued to grow at a great pace.
- Adea's simple, spaghetti strap shell camisole was the piece that really took off.
- Because Adea's micro fiber fabric is so comfortable, lightweight and durable it works great for layering.
- From that simple camisole, the Adea collection has grown to include long sleeve tops, mock necks and a wide range of camisoles and tanks.Advertisement
- What makes Adea stand out among all the other lingerie lines out there?
- Adea's combination of high quality fabric, excellent Italian construction and fit and classic silhouettes available at affordable prices makes Adea stand out among all other lingerie lines.
- No woman's lingerie drawer should be without Adea's black or nude camisole.
- Adea's camisole is a great compliment to an outfit, peaking out slightly from underneath a blouse, shirt, jacket or sweater.
- Tell us a bit more about Adea's use of micro fiber.Advertisement
- Adea uses Meryl micro fiber, a lightweight, silky soft micro fiber made from polyamide and elastane.
- All of Adea's underwear and layering tops are much less restrictive than the average daywear line, making them infinitely more comfortable.
- Adea's underwear stays put and stays hidden because of the fabric properties.
- If you could sum up Adea in one word, what would it be?