Adduction sentence example
- Hip adduction and abduction can be done using resistance bands while you are in a seated position.
- Adduction of the vocal cords happens most commonly during inhalation, although it can also happen during exhalation.
- This is called adduction of the vocal cords.
- adduction movement of a limb toward middle of body, such as bringing arms to side from extended position at shoulder.
- Avoiding excessive and prolonged infant hip adduction, or forcing the legs in a straight position close together for periods of time (as in swaddling) may help prevent strain on the hip joints.Advertisement
- The hip abduction and hip adduction machines target your outer and inner thighs, respectively.