Addressable sentence example
- Each of the facades of the three tower blocks has custom individually addressable surface mounted single color LED beacons mounted vertically on the facades.
- Mapping makes the object's contents directly addressable by a process.
- A fully addressable emergency test system is incorporated into the lighting controls, enabling every emergency luminaire to be monitored.
- Her team recently announced it had created the highest density electronically addressable memory reported to date, a 64-bit memory using molecules as switches.
- Allows you to fine-tune your call-to-action with multiple lines of text or images each with independently addressable hyperlinks.Advertisement
- Each module is separately addressable and offers a highly stable output allowing smooth dimming if inductive loads.
- Also included are fixing points to allow simple fitment of PCBs for addressable systems.
- The business problems and opportunities addressable by this class of solutions can be characterized by the following.
- The memory provides a plurality of addressable virtual communication links.