Addled sentence example
- When he lifted his head, her thoughts were too addled for her to focus on anything more than the sensations of the body against hers.
- Her senses addled, Deidre was forced to retreat.
- addled memories from hideous hallucinations.
- I should have known better, but by this time hunger and weariness had so addled my brain that I took his advice.
- addled brain.Advertisement
- addled mind can imagine and then some.
- addled head.
- Then royal Telemachus intervened: ' Zeus must have addled my wits, indeed !
- Deidre glowed darkly with the Dark One's power and something else, an aura that drew his gaze and left him feeling slightly addled.
- Inexplicably more unfocused and drug addled than the car crash of distortion previously displayed.Advertisement
- Her mind was, in any case, too addled to play Bridge with them any more.
- Then royal Telemachus intervened: ' Zeus must have addled my wits, indeed!
- addled eggs, pellets, carcasses, and scavenged prey will be used in these analyzes.