Addison-s-disease sentence example
- Do not take Priadel if you have kidney or heart problems, Addison's disease or untreated hypothyroidism.
- onset of symptoms in Addison's disease is usually subtle.
- Increased pigmentation of the skin (like a sun tan) is common in Addison's disease.
- Potassium is a salt-substitute, but you may encounter problems if you or someone using the water has Addison's Disease or high levels of potassium in the bloodstream.
- GM-1 Storage Disease and Addison's Disease are a genetic and an adrenal-cortical disease that also affect this breed.Advertisement