Addictive-personality sentence example
- You have to be careful if you have an addictive personality.
- Although there are many different factors that can contribute to drug abuse, some researchers believe that certain people have an addictive personality that makes them more vulnerable to addiction.
- The addictive personality is sometimes described as an anti-social personality.
- While understanding the link between drug addiction and personality can be useful, it is dangerous to assume that having an addictive personality means that someone is destined to develop a problem with drugs or alcohol.
- A more logical explanation for the link between creativity and addiction is that people who exhibit the traits of an addictive personality tend to be drawn toward creative occupations.Advertisement
- Before the 1980s, the so-called addictive personality was used to explain the development of addiction.
- The addictive personality was described as escapist, impulsive, dependent, devious, manipulative, and self-centered.