Adderall sentence example
- Prescription Drugs - Painkillers like Vicodin and OxyContin, and ADHD drugs like Ritalin and Adderall are commonly abused.
- Adderall side effects are usually mild, and many people don't don't experience any discomfort.
- However, there is a small number of people that experience serious side effects from the medication, which is why it's important that you know what to look out for when taking Adderall.
- Many of these potential side effects of Adderall may be symptoms of other medical problems, which is why it is imperative that you seek medical attention.
- A common and temporary side effect of Adderall in children is a slowing of growth.Advertisement
- Adderall can intensify symptoms of other medical problems in some people.
- Some people report that Adderall causes migraines.
- Keep track of your migraine occurrences before and after taking Adderall.
- Your doctor may prescribe migraine medication to decrease your episodes but if that is not successful, he/she may either decrease or discontinue the Adderall.
- Adderall is an amphetamine and is a commonly-abused drug.Advertisement
- Inform your doctor if you have heart problems because there have been reports of adults and children experiencing sudden death due to Adderall.
- Always report any mental or physical changes when you begin taking Adderall.
- Adderall and alcohol can be a dangerous combination.
- Adderall is a stimulant medication used to treat attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, otherwise known as ADHD.
- Since Adderall is a stimulant, it can actually mask the effects of alcohol consumption when the two are used together.Advertisement
- It is becoming an increasingly dangerous recreational practice to take Adderall before a night of drinking in order to drink more cocktails and delay becoming overly drunk.
- Adderall XR is an extended-release form of the medication, and according to The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, drinking alcohol while taking the medication can lead to myocardial infarction.
- Although some people purposely mix Adderall and alcohol in order to party longer, some people do inadvertently drink alcohol after forgetting they took their medication.