Added-up sentence example
- The term Pv/V added up for a complete wave vanishes, for P/V is constant and Zv=o, since on the whole the compression equals the extension.
- The hard, cold, nasty heartbreak of Neuromancer added up to more than the sum of its clever set dressing.
- All of these added up to a rather motley spectrum and to an ambivalent score.
- He wrote the words L'Empereur Alexandre, La nation russe and added up their numbers, but the sums were either more or less than 666.
- Once each of these factors is evaluated, all of the scores are added up.Advertisement
- Now that you have added up all the numbers and determined your income and expenses, you may be ready to calculate a budget to meet your goals.
- Accountholders who did not realize their accounts had negative balances continued using their debit cards and kept getting fees, which oftentimes added up to a substantial sum.
- When you have gathered all the necessary information, you will see that there are benefits to TimberTech building materials that more than compensate for the added up front expense.
- All of this added up to disaster in the mortgage crisis of 2008 and 2009 when property prices tumbled and foreclosures hit record highs.