Addax sentence example
- In the extreme south, in the Sahara desert, the addax antelope is still found.
- The addax is a desert antelope, and in habits probably resembles the gemsbuck.
- Here in ancient times were found the oryx, addax, ibex, gazelle, bubale, ostrich, hyena and porcupine, more rarely the wild ox and wild sheep (0.
- equinus), but also including the oryxes (Oryx) and addax.
- Roman mosaics show representations not only of this ass, but of the oryx, hartebeest, and perhaps of the addax.Advertisement
- In the addax (Addax nasomaculatus), which is a distinct species common to North Africa and Syria, the ringed horns form an open spiral ascending in the plane of the face, and there is long, shaggy, dark hair on the fore-quarters in winter.
- Ironically some of the most highly evolved cursors, such as saiga antelope, addax or bison have evolved short, light legs.
- saiga antelope, addax or bison have evolved short, light legs.
- ADDAX, a genus of antelopes, with one species (A.
- algazal) they are scimitar-shaped; the colour of this species being white and' pale chestnut (see Addax, Oryx, and Sable Antelope)..Advertisement