Adaption sentence example
- In 2005, Jessica Alba portrayed Sue Storm in the big screen adaption and again in the sequel.
- La Fea mas Bella (a Mexican telenovela and adaption of Yo Soy Betty la Fea) is one such program.
- In some cases two or more are required to make the adaption.
- The Mists of Avalon - In this adaption of the Marion Zimmer Bradley novels, Merlin is the title of Taliesin, the Archdruid of Britain.
- Her history was altered for the big screen adaption where she crossed paths with Wolverine in Canada and was later rescued by the X-Men from Sabretooth's attack.Advertisement
- While this Scotsman's popularity soared when he was cast as the tenth Doctor in Doctor Who, Tennant first came to public attention for his turn as Barty Crouch Jr. in the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- These products use rate adaption for both the downstream and upstream speeds.
- It's modular design allows easy adaption to suit the location and site conditions.
- We provide adaption to Hackney Homes (Council) properties to suit the needs of people with disabilities and mobility problems.
- Presumably a minor adaption is the same as equipment?Advertisement
- A recent adaption of the Magician's House series of books was shown on Children's BBC.
- Then again, they did do a stage play, which although I never saw, I heard was quite a good adaption.
- The subjects covered include induction, home/school liaison, combating racism, and the psychological adaption of refugee young people.
- At age 21 he was cast as Benvolio in Franco Zeffirelli's film adaption of Romeo and Juliet.
- A Feasibility Study into the development of intelligent speed adaption devices for motorcycles is needed.Advertisement
- Both book and radio adaption have the structure of boxes within boxes.
- Of Lee's titles for the company, many have gone on to film adaption, like Spiderman, The Fantastic Four, X-Men, Iron Man, Daredevil, Doctor Strange and numerous other characters.
- Actress Salma Hayek, herself a star of one telenovelas, helped bring Ugly Betty (another adaption of Yo Soy Betty la Fea) to the ABC primetime lineup.