Ad-lib sentence example
- The milking cows are offered silage ad-lib and are never asked to eat right down to the last.
- ad-lib hay and rug her up if it is slightly chilly.
- ad-lib dialog.
- keyboard continuo can be improvised ad lib from the score.
- extemporized ad lib from a figured bass, but the music is complete with three basses.Advertisement
- This can usually be achieved by feeding ad lib good quality silage.
- Attempts to " ad lib " always turn out to have been scripted all along.
- Guitar 3 is also available in bass clef for a bass guitar ad lib.
- A young rabbit is growing and will need a higher protein level, generally baby rabbits can be allowed food ad lib.
- Stick to one quality branded feed, properly designed and balanced, with hay ad lib.Advertisement
- The lighter ones are fed a diet ad lib with 1.3 per cent lysine and 14 MJ/kg DE to 55kg liveweight.
- And it was then over to the collective suggestively known as Ad-Lib to provide a fourth course smorgasbord of jazzy hip-hop unification.
- He over- wintered stock on weedy cereal stubble, feeding ad lib oat or barley straw in the field.
- They need ad lib good quality hay, both to keep their digestive system healthy and to stave off boredom.
- Some maids of honor simply ad lib their speeches, others don't come across as very sincere.Advertisement
- Sometimes the final draft and actual film vary greatly from the first or second revised draft, especially if the actors ad lib a lot throughout the film, which seems to be really common in comedies.
- Monster Mash was inspired by an ad lib Pickett performed on stage at a concert with his band The Diamonds.