Acv sentence example
- ACV can be found in most health food stores and can often be found in the health supplement section of grocery stores.
- More research needs to be done, but there is some indication ACV lowers the glycemic index.
- High Cholesterol - a study performed in 2006 showed that rats who were given ACV had lowered cholesterol levels.
- ACV is often recommended as a supplement to an alkaline diet.
- Acetic acid present in ACV is believed to slow the digestion of starch.Advertisement
- The acetic acid in ACV may damage tooth enamel, parts of the digestive tract, and the esophagus.
- Excessive consumption of ACV has been known to have a negative affect on potassium and bone density levels.
- He based the diet on his belief that the ACV causes the body to burn fat.
- If you're ready to try adding ACV to your diet, you may be wondering how to do it.
- Folk remedies such as ACV often are not supported by scientific studies, so while adding vinegar to your diet may not hurt you, it may not deliver all that you expect either.Advertisement