Acute care sentence example
- For example, far too often, patients that go sour in outpatient surgical centers need an inpatient admission into an acute care hospital.
- The most important aspect of acute care is to see that the individual is breathing and getting enough oxygen.
- In order to be considered for a Cross Country travel nursing job, you must have at least a year of recent nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- The duties in each setting differ, with hospitals mainly dealing in acute care and specialty care and pediatric offices dealing in primary care.
- A nurse who wishes to obtain the CRNA designation must have a minimum of 12 months of acute care experience in a hospital's intensive care unit or an emergency room setting.Advertisement