Acute angle sentence example
- The branches grow at a more acute angle.
- Jaw formed of folds imbricated externally and meeting at an acute angle near the base.
- The right and left hepatic ducts, while still in the transverse fissure, unite into a single duct which joins the cystic duct from the gall bladder at an acute angle.
- Now the position of this line, as found by Kobold, actually is a (properly weighted) mean between the corresponding lines of symmetry of the two drifts, but naturally it lies in the acute angle between them, whereas the line of the solar motion is also a weighted mean between the two lines of drift, but lies in the obtuse angle between them.
- Successive halfturns about intersecting axes a, b are equivalent to a rotation about the common perpendicular to a, b at their intersection, Of amount equal to twice the acute angle between them, in the direction from a to b.Advertisement
- Successive half-turns about two skew axes a, b are equivalent to a twist about a screw whose axis is the common perpendicular to a, b, the translation being double the shortest distance, and the angle of rotation being twice the acute angle between a, b, in the direction from a to b.
- Let us suppose that the angle of contact for this liquid with the solid c is an acute angle.
- But if there is a region, say from r to r" throughout which rµ decreases as r increases, any ray which cuts the outer envelope r at an acute angle will cut the inner one r" also, and can be traced still further inwards before the angle i amounts to 90°.
- In the case of a biaxal plate perpendicular to the bisector of the acute angle between the optic axes, the curves of constant retardation are approximately Cassini's ovals, and the lines of like polarization are equilateral hyperbolae passing through the points corresponding to the optic axes.
- However, if the lights go out, a beam of light from an acute angle makes these same particles visible.Advertisement
- How is closed angle or acute angle closure glaucoma treated?
- The difference between an acute angle and a right angle is termed the complement of the angle, and between an angle and two right angles the supplement of the angle.
- But if there is a region, say from r to r" throughout which rµ decreases as r increases, any ray which cuts the outer envelope r at an acute angle will cut the inner one r" also, and can be traced still further inwards before the angle i amounts to 90Ã‚°.
- The half-fan is a combination of the two forms, but as regards pruning does not materially differ from the horizontal, as two opposite side branches are produced in succession upwards till the space is filled, only they are not taken out so abruptly, but are allowed to rise at an acute angle and then to curve into the horizontal line.