Actualize sentence example
- Since Gemini likes to keep her options open, she's very difficult to get to commit; there will need to be other stabilizing aspects in her chart for that to actualize.
- To fully actualize the entire world with the entire world is called thorough practice.
- The promise of media reform which gathered momentum in the 1980s and 90s unfortunately did not actualize into performance.
- Of course, an agent may actualize a state of affairs indirectly by strongly actualizing another state of affairs.
- While the investment is still large, the time span that you can actualize a return has become more economical in many cases.Advertisement
- Once the bull has sowed all his wild oats and finds the mate with whom he wants to settle down and raise a family, he'll be just as stubborn to actualize this dream.