Activators sentence example
- ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN: Include: Explorers backpacks, learning activators, The Investigate Center and Dippy Floor puzzle.
- This Notch fragment is translocated to the nucleus where it interacts with DNA-binding proteins, and together they act as transcriptional activators.
- Two upstream activators, Pannier and Iroquois, bind to the enhancer sequences and regulate achaete-scute expression.
- foreign transcription activators are inserted into the genome, and provide an output for underlying gene regulatory networks.
- Young nettles, grass cuttings and comfrey are good natural activators.Advertisement
- Bombardier retained Promotion Activators to administer the sweepstakes and be the independent judge.
- transcription activators are inserted into the genome, and provide an output for underlying gene regulatory networks.
- We have collated data for both K + -ATP channel activators and channel blockers known to interact with the sulfonylurea receptor.