Activator sentence example
- One such drug is called tissue plasminogen activator (alteplase) which is a clot-dissolving drug not yet in common use in the UK.
- A compost activator is simply a rich source of nitrogen.
- Since then (1904) Miss Florence Durham has shown that if the skins of young or embryonic mammals (rats, rabbits and guinea-pigs) be ground up and extracted in water, and the expressed juice be then incubated with solid tyrosin for twentyfour hours, with the addition of a very small amount of ferrous sulphate to act as an activator, a pigmentary substance is thrown down.
- To use spray activator onto one surface only and allow to evaporate.
- High in nitrogen, they make a good activator.Advertisement
- Furthermore, we have identified uPA (urokinase-type plasminogen activator) as an anosmin-1 interactant.
- We have used an " enhancer-trap " strategy to generate many transgenic plants which express different patterns of a yeast transcription activator, GAL4.
- Thrombin is formed from prothrombin by a prothrombin activator, itself the end of a series of reactions.
- This activator is mixed with the hydrogen peroxide at the time of application creating a gel with 25% hydrogen peroxide and a ph of 7.5 to 8.5.
- You can use both this and the dev-console activator (for the cheat codes above) at the same time.Advertisement
- Clot-busting medications, such as tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA, also called streptokinase enzymes or thrombolytic drugs), may be given to help dissolve the renal clot.
- Adding greasy curl activator is also not necessary for most texturizers to work.
- In short, MBT touts its shoe as a whole body activator, one that stimulates the muscles and exercises them simply through the natural movement of walking.
- Crystal Activator: Step two in the exfoliating system, this rich cream activates the exfoliating crystals and aids in deep moisturizing of the hands.
- The majority of data are from trials using recombinant tissue plasminogen activator (rt-PA ), also known as alteplase.Advertisement