Actionable sentence example
- While working with an IEP plan is effective, each goals needs to be actionable and accountable.
- Defamatory or otherwise actionable comments should also be avoided.
- Such infringements, wherever they occur within the EU will be legally actionable from anywhere within the EU.
- Every time a defamatory posting or an email is read by a third party, a potentially actionable publication occurs.
- This ensures that the work is relevant to you and immediately actionable, fitting the demands of your organization and your customers.Advertisement
- In English law, each publication of defamatory material is separately actionable.
- Bullying is always bad, but not always actionable.
- Jason Donovan won libel damages over inaccurate claims about his sexuality, so it is still considered actionable.
- Thus borrowing whole scenes would come under this heading, and could be classed as an actionable breach of copyright.
- Eleven per cent of these resulted in actionable intelligence.Advertisement
- Such an admission implies a promise to pay when requested and creates an actionable liability ex contractu.
- Lots of web based magazines are out there that are chock full of good, clear, actionable ideas for you to give your rooms a facelift.
- A for Actionable - This goal requires you to take action in achieving your goals.
- By the common law of England freedom from noise is essential to the full enjoyment of a dwelling house, and acts which affect that enjoyment may be actionable as nuisances.
- (2) Where land, although not taken, is " injuriously affected " by the works of the promoters, compensation is payable for loss or damage resulting from any act, legalized by the promoters' statutory powers, which would otherwise have been actionable, or caused by the execution (not the use) of the works authorized by the undertaking.Advertisement