Action-film sentence example
- animated short rather than a live action film as illustrative material is interesting.
- full throttled the Furious is an intense full-throttle action film with awesome high-speed stunts, and full pedal to the metal intensity.
- repeat viewings and there is not enough action to call this an action film.
- As an action film it 's practically non-existent and what 's there is so quick-fire that it becomes impossible to follow or appreciate.
- As an action film it's practically non-existent and what's there is so quick-fire that it becomes impossible to follow or appreciate.Advertisement
- A crazy, action film full of wild and wacky humor.
- Her voice can be heard in the 2011 live action film The Smurfs, in which she voices Smurfette.
- She is currently working on the film Brothers with Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire and finally, she is rumored to star alongside Jet Li in the action film Snow and Seven, set for release sometime in 2008.
- How's that for an action film with amazing graphics?
- Creating special effects in movies is no easy feat, but advanced filmmakers know just what it takes to transform a ho-hum action film into a Hollywood blockbuster.Advertisement
- She finally made it to the States by co-starring in the action film The Expendables alongside Sylvester Stallone in 2010.
- Unfortunately the animation will not continue to impress you on repeat viewings and there is not enough action to call this an action film.