Actinic sentence example
- A mixture of carbon bisulphide vapour and nitric oxide burns with a very intense blue-coloured flame, which is very rich in the violet or actinic rays.
- Photography is based on chemical action induced by luminous rays; apart from this practical application there are many other cases in which actinic rays occasion chemical actions; these are treated in the article Photochemistry.
- This artifice is specially adopted in objectives for astronomical photography ("pure actinic achromatism").
- On this account the lines D and G' are united for ordinary photographic objectives; the optical as well as the actinic image is chromatically inferior, but both lie in the same place; and consequently the best correction lies in F (this is known as the " actinic correction " or " freedom from chemical focus ").
- Actinic Link for Sage Line 50 actinic Link for Sage Line 50 Actinic Link is included with Actinic Business and Actinic developer.Advertisement
- Actinic CEO Chris Barling comments, " Companies that do adopt epos soon find that they could not manage without it.
- For each individual actinic keratosis is present, most patients have 10- 20 others which may be less obvious.
- (See Radiation.) The word actinometer is now usually applied to instruments for measuring the actinic or chemical effect of luminous rays; their action generally depends upon photochemical changes (see Photo-Chemistry).
- The word actinometer is now usually applied to instruments for measuring the actinic or chemical effect of luminous rays; their action generally depends upon photochemical changes.
- The need is urgent of fixing a scale, and defining standards of actinic brightness; but it has not yet been successfully met.Advertisement