Acted-out sentence example
- Friends and strangers alike acted out their stilted scenes before dropping onto the page as words again.
- My guess is she acted out of some inner desperation.
- It is poignant to see a so down-to-earth a domestic tragedy acted out against so historical a backdrop.
- He explained: " I acted out being Tony Blair buying a cheeseburger, then tried it for real.
- If your children are younger, you may want to handpick the titles or words to be acted out.Advertisement
- In 1992, he hosted You Wrote It, You Watch It on MTV where viewers sent in stories to be acted out by a comedy troupe.
- The skit could then be acted out in front of classmates to share the concept, or it could be shared with younger students as an instructional tool.