Acs sentence example
- The use of a loading dose of clopidogrel in non-ST segment elevation ACS patients prior to angiography prolongs their bleeding time.
- Unfortunately, not everyone has access to ACS grade ammonium hydroxide.
- 6 Besides the various translators from the English, as for instance William Gyori, Augustus Greguss, Ladislaus Arany, Sigismond Acs, Stephen Fejes and Eugene Rakosy, who, like those already incidentally mentioned, assisted in the Kisfaludy society's version of Shakespeare's complete works, metrical translations from foreign languages were successfully made by Emil Abranyi, Dr Ignatius Barna, Anthony Varady, Andrew Szabo, Charles Berczy, Julius Greguss, Lewis Doczi, Bela Eredi, Emeric Gaspar and many others.
- After completion of Armored Core: Nine Breaker, you can continue playing it by customizing different types of robot ACs with different weapons.
- Link ACS:: cellular Phones A summary of what we now know about the cancer-causing potential of using cellular (cell) phones.Advertisement
- If you choose to delay commencement of studies for up to six weeks, there is no need to inform either ACS or Warnborough.
- The RAS may operate independently of or in close coordination with the ACS, or it may provide troops to the ACS.