Acrodont sentence example
- Pleuroor acrodont, Acrodont, anchylosed.
- Acrodont, Old World lizards, with laterally compressed body, prehensile tail and well developed limbs with the digits arranged in opposing, grasping bundles of two and three respectively.
- - Acrodont; tongue broad and thick, not protractile; no osteoderms. Old World.
- - Teeth solid, almost acrodont; tongue long and narrow, deeply bifid, beset with papillae; no osteoderms; scales of the back very small or quite granular; limbs sometimes reduced.
- Acrodont or pleurodont.Advertisement
- Trogonophis, Pachycalamus and Agamodon of Africa are all acrodont; the other genera are pleurodont.