Acrobats sentence example
- No aerial acrobats, instead it bored down to the depths of the pool and made several runs up and down stream.
- circus acrobats building a human pyramid all balanced on the central person.
- It reminds me of when you see circus acrobats building a human pyramid all balanced on the central person.
- 6, 7.-Ivory Figures And Heads Of Athletes, Bull-Fighters Or Acrobats, Cnossus.
- Everything from popular singers to sword swallowers, jugglers, conjurers, stand-up comedians and acrobats.Advertisement
- Clowns, elephants, seals, dancing bears, ringmasters and acrobats entertain kids of all ages and both genders.
- The evening is a great time to stroll around Tiananmen Square or take in a show of Chinese acrobats or opera.
- They are accompanied by clown musicians, freak acrobats, hip-hop dancers, flying jugglers and trapeze artists.
- Pop in the Park is a one day pop extravaganza featuring great artists, brilliant DJs and wild entertainment including fire-eaters and acrobats.
- I begin to realize that they are acrobats aiming at loftier heights than those of the dome.Advertisement
- sword swallowers, jugglers, conjurers, stand-up comedians and acrobats.
- Other highlights include a spectacular aerial bungee trapeze and back-flipping acrobats who balance head-to-head on top of each other while spinning plates on sticks.
- Stealth - Thieves, Agents, Assassins, Acrobats, Monks, Pilgrims and Bards.