Acquittals sentence example
- Acquittals and cases pending reduced the number of those actually convicted under the Espionage Act to about 600.
- Annual target: Judge directed acquittals in the Crown Court which are attributable to failures in the review process.
- The subsequent acquittals highlight the grievous miscarriages of justice.
- Other documents were also handed in, including copies of official reports of previous acquittals of writers accused of conspiracy.
- defendant's previous convictions or acquittals could have this effect.Advertisement