Acoustically sentence example
- The entire ceiling area was faced with acoustically absorbent material.
- Good sight lines are important acoustically as they prevent absorption of the direct sound by grazing incidence over the heads of the audience.
- The floor is a wire trampoline stretched between the walls with an acoustically transparent catch net below.
- However, not many people realize that many of Nirvana's songs either use an acoustic guitar or can be played acoustically.
- Following a performance on MTV Unplugged (a popular show where bands would play their songs acoustically), the band's acoustic reputation began to grow just as the band itself began to disintegrate.Advertisement
- Although a good amount of their music is electric, their stint on MTV Unplugged showed that many of their tracks are just as great when played acoustically.
- Whatever your reason, finding Nirvana guitar tabs to play acoustically can be easy.
- Located off the hotel's lobby, the Rrazz Room boasts an acoustically perfect design with sophisticated decor.
- Thus we may speak appropriately of the acoustic quality of a room or hall, describing it as good or bad acoustically, according as speaking is heard in it easily or with difficulty.