Acoustical sentence example
- Such curves are often traced mechanically in acoustical and other experiments.
- For the theatrical, pageants exhibited by him he erected a theatre with improved acoustical conditions and seats after the Greek model, thus marking a distinct advance in the construction of places of entertainment.
- - It is natural to consider the frequencies of vibrations of radiating molecules as analogous to the different notes sent out by an acoustical vibrator.
- Thus, to refer again to the acoustical analogue in which plane waves are incident upon a perforated rigid screen, the circumstances of the case are best represented by the first method of resolution, leading to symmetrical secondary waves, in which the normal motion is supposed to be zero over the unperforated parts.
- acoustical measurements provided an interesting assessment of a difficult room.Advertisement
- acoustical engineering are.
- acoustical properties of sounds that have already been introduced are studied in more detail.
- acoustical environment affect a child's ability to learn.
- acoustical effect of your facility, ensuring a total system design with superior sound quality.
- acoustical instruments along with field recordings and uncanny electronics.Advertisement
- A grain of anger or a grain of suspicion produces strange acoustical effects, and makes the ear greedy to remark offense.
- Some examples of different types of guitars are the electric guitar, the base guitar, the 12-string guitars and the non-electric acoustical guitar.
- SIREN, a name derived from the Greek Sirens (see below) for an acoustical signalling instrument specially used in lighthouses, &c. (see Lighthouse), and applied by analogy to certain other forms of whistle.