Acoustic-guitars sentence example
- Kieran and Charlie were ready to bust out some ditties, with 4 exposed kneecaps, two acoustic guitars and a precariously placed clarinet.
- These guys are more used to banging out 70's punk at full volume but this time they were sat on chairs with acoustic guitars!
- These guys are more used to banging out 70's punk at full volume but this time they were sat on chairs with acoustic guitars !
- No Lifeson histrionics here just superb rhythm electric and acoustic guitars backed up by Geddy 's synths and more restrained vocals.
- Much like acoustic guitars for kids, children's electric guitars are smaller than full size guitars so that kids can comfortably play the guitar without stretching.Advertisement
- Plucking the strings on both electric and acoustic guitars with a titanium pick produces a very bright, crisp and clear tone.
- Other Bells and Whistles - Electric guitars often have other tricks than acoustic guitars have like whammy bars.
- Mraz's frequent use of acoustic guitars layered with both modern styles and 70s retro makes his music irresistible to up and coming guitarists yearning for nourishment through musical sustenance.
- After the luthier's workshop was destroyed in the Spanish Civil War, Gakki kept the name and began producing acoustic guitars of his own.