Acnes sentence example
- Sometimes the sebum combines with dead, sticky skin cells and bacteria called Propioni-bacterium acnes (P. acnes) that normally live on the skin.
- Pimples form when the follicle is invaded by the P. acnes bacteria.
- Sometimes the sebum combines with dead, sticky skin cells and bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) that normally live on the skin.
- A bacteria called P. acnes infects the clogged pores and leads to the production of pus.
- Benzoyl peroxide helps remove excess oil and also kills P. acnes.Advertisement
- Blue light works by exposing the skin to a low intensity blue light source, producing free radicals that kill the acne-causing bacteria, P. acnes.
- Blue light acne treatments are effective in targeting Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes.