Acl sentence example
- Logged Torn ACL, stable, medial meniscus tear of posterior horn.
- ACL reconstruction appears to fail to restore normal rotational knee kinematics as measured during dynamic loading.
- I have recently completed a Masters degree and have an ongoing study looking at ligament laxity following ACL reconstruction.
- The patient's right ACL was reconstructed using part of his patella tendon with a successful outcome, ie, a stable knee.
- torn ACL used to be is visible in these sections.Advertisement
- The chapter on the ACL has been expanded to now cover harvesting techniques of the hamstring, the patellar tendon and the quadriceps tendon.
- The space where my torn ACL used to be is visible in these sections.
- This is the most dangerous type of fall, because it can cause you to tear your anterior cruciate ligament, otherwise known as the ACL.
- For example, women whose quadriceps are significantly stronger than their hamstrings may be susceptible to ACL injuries.
- This often leads to ACL tears and other types of injuries.Advertisement
- The organization was created to research and support sport participation amongst girls, but the website features extensive research about women's fitness and typical injuries, such as ACL tears.