Acknowledgement sentence example
- Rather, it is an acknowledgement of progress made.
- She inhaled deeply and waited for some response or acknowledgement from Jackson.
- The winning team was sent a certificate in acknowledgement of their recent success.
- Tom nodded across the room to Stacy in acknowledgement and approval of her comment.
- She didn't do the job so that she would be recognized, but she expected at least some acknowledgement for her hard work.Advertisement
- It is an acknowledgement that war is completely a choice and our choice can be "no."
- Acknowledgement of their employee's hard work is an important quality for a supervisor to have.
- The phone rang and she answered it, lifting an index finger to him in acknowledgement of his statement.
- Story: Follow Naruto as he embarks on a series of battles to seek acknowledgement.
- They might want to cheat as an acknowledgement that something is wrong in their marriage and needs to be fixed.Advertisement
- Smile and nod while she talks as an acknowledgement that you are listening.
- But with careful consideration of different options and honest acknowledgement of necessary services, anyone can find ways to trim the bill without scrimping on phone calls.
- Often, getting a tattoo is a rite of passage during the grieving period to symbolize acknowledgement that the deceased is no longer with them on the physical plane.
- Namaste - an Indian acknowledgement meaning "I bow to the divine in you."
- Depending on the level of the particular relationship and extent of effort put forth, the acknowledgement can be as simple as a thank you note or a small token of appreciation, especially one in the interest of the writer.Advertisement
- The Webster Groves High School Art Department makes use of this, including acknowledgement of the student team and coaches working on the site.
- Many people, however, feel that asking for help is an acknowledgement of a poor relationship, but nothing could be further from the truth.
- Friends may exchange significant rings whenever they feel there is a promise to be made, whether it is intended as a simple acknowledgement of a friendship or there is a deeper commitment.