Achillea sentence example
- Ignoring the Dispositio Achillea, the elector bequeathed Brandenburg to his two sons.
- While the electorate of Brandenburg passed according to the rule of primogenirure, the Franconian possessions of the Hohenzollerns, Ansbach and Bayreuth, were given as appanages to younger sons, an arrangement which was confirmed by the dispositio Achillea of 1473.
- Having established his right to levy a tonnage on wines in the mark, he issued in February 1473 the important dispositio Achillea, which decreed that the mark of Brandenburg should descend in its entirety to the eldest son, while the younger sons should receive the Franconian possessions of the family.
- On the mound grow cypresses, acacias, what is called " the crystal tree," said not to be elsewhere found, and the Achillea, the plant whose stalks were employed in ancient times for purposes of divination.
- Albert's most important contribution to the history of Brandenburg was the issue on the 24th of February 1473 of the Dispositio Achillea.Advertisement
- This indifference to the welfare of the Protestants added to the estrangement between the elector and his eldest son, which was further accentuated when John George, ignoring the Dispositio Achillea, bequeathed the new mark to one of his younger sons.
- This agreement, known as the Gera Bond, ratified the Dispositio Achillea.
- These were joined by dwarf green kale, purple kale, Swiss chard 'bright lights ', Verbena, Achillea and so on.
- Some of the plants used are achillea (yarrow), trillium, geranium, and shepherd's purse (Capsella bursa).
- Other useful herbs to reduce symptoms are yarrow (Achillea millefolium), eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis), garlic (Allium sativum), and onions (Allium cepa).Advertisement