Achiever sentence example
- In Joe's eyes, the sun rose and set on his eldest daughter Jen, who was a super achiever, pretty as spring, and a delight to be around.
- Harold was a low achiever in mathematics, so his parents hired a tutor for his studies.
- The club recognized Suzy for being a high achiever in cookie sales.
- It was clear from her application that Amanda was an achiever, so the company readily hired her.
- Jim advised his wife to relax instead of constantly striving to be the highest achiever.Advertisement
- The spreadsheet the manager used allowed him to identify the highest achiever for sales.
- A born achiever, he started his sales career at age 10 selling rubber sponges door-to-door after school to earn pocket money.
- Another popular tee will feature anything to do with the word "achiever," referring to the real "Big Lebowski's" foundation's philanthropic project: Little Lebowski Urban Achievers.
- Whether the tee sports the LLUA's logo or just says "Achiever," anyone in the know will know what you're about.
- Kudos is defined as "praise, respect, and honor to the ultimate winner and highest achiever".Advertisement
- Be an Achiever - Devote time to establishing yourself as the best in any activity.