Ach sentence example
- Immediately to the south of the cave is the dell called Beal(ach)-nam-Bo, or "Cattle Pass," through which were driven to the refuge of the Trossachs the herds lifted by the Highland marauders in their excursions to the lands south of Loch Lomond.
- Ach, a bheil Ã¹idh agad ann am beanntan no dÃ¬reach ann an streap?
- Ach, ah dinna ken fit happin't next?
- Deposits can be easily made through ACH, EFT and wire transfers.
- Just tell a representative you want to set up an ACH transfer to your Walmart Visa account and that person should be able to assist you.Advertisement
- It depends on whether your provider will accept an ACH transfer from your MoneyCard account as payment.
- If you need to add funds, you can bring cash or a check to Walmart, purchase a MoneyPak at a GreenDot retailer, go to a MoneyCenter Express machine or set up a direct deposit or ACH transfer.
- "Ah, my dear Sulzer," replied the king, "you don't know this damned race" ("Ach, mein lieber Sulzer, er kennt nicht diese verdammte Race").
- The student desiring to proceed to the doctorate is free from examinations thereafter until he presents his thesis for the doctor's degree,' when, if it is accepted, he is submitted to a public oral examination not only in his principal subject (Haupt f ach), but also as a rule in two or more collateral subjects (Nebenfeicher).
- The Danube after leaving Donaueschingen flows south-east in the direction of Lake Constance, and below Immendingen a considerable quantity of its waters escapes through subterranean fissures to the river Ach in the Rhine basin.Advertisement