Acetylcholine-receptors sentence example
- Drug A attaches to the acetylcholine receptors on the smooth muscle without stimulating them and prevents acetylcholine from gaining access to them.
- Terminal nerve fibers release acetylcholine into the neuromuscular junction, which then binds to acetylcholine receptors on muscle cells.
- antagonist at acetylcholine receptors which dilated their pupils.
- These may come from new approaches such as the role of sigma, NMDA and acetylcholine receptors.
- "The Importance of Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Tourette's Syndrome."Advertisement
- Anticholinergics, including trihexyphenidyl (Artane) and benztropine (Benztrop MES, Cogentin), block acetylcholine receptors in the brain.