Acetal sentence example
- (For trichloracetaldehyde see Chloral.) By the action of acetaldehyde on alcohol at Ioo° C., acetal, CH 3.
- Glyceric aldehyde, CH 2 OH CH(OH) CHO, was obtained pure by Wohlon oxidizing acrolein acetal, CH 2 CH(OC 2 H 5) 21 and hydrolysing.
- Next column The most recent investment plan - announced yesterday - is for a 60,000 tons acetal plant to be built in China.
- The new plant will produce acetal copolymer which both partners will also sell outside China.
- The natural lubricity of acetal makes it very difficult to stick anything to it.Advertisement
- (For trichloracetaldehyde see Chloral.) By the action of acetaldehyde on alcohol at IooÃ‚° C., acetal, CH 3.