Acellular sentence example
- The acellular pertussis vaccine appears to greatly reduce the risk of unpleasant reactions to the vaccine, including high fever and discomfort following vaccination.
- An acellular vaccine contains on parts of the cells which can produce immunity in a person receiving the vaccine.
- A so-called "acellular pertussis" vaccine (aP) is usually used since its release in the mid-1990s.
- Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis, taken together, provides immunity against diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough.
- For children, vaccination against tetanus is normally included in a vaccine called DTaP that protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (acellular pertussis).Advertisement
- The vaccine used in the United States is actually multiple diphtheria and tetanus toxoids combined with acellular pertussis (DTaP).
- Between 3 years 4 months - 5 years - before primary school entrance Diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis and inactivated poliomyelitis.