Ace-inhibitors sentence example
- Apart from water pills, digoxin and warfarin, I have taken ACE inhibitors and now angiotensin II (candesartan ).
- Treatment for kidney disease focuses on blood pressure control using ACE inhibitors.
- Platelet transfusion through negatively charged filters can also activate the contact system and give rise to significant hypotension in patients receiving ACE inhibitors.
- Many specialists already prescribe arbs to patients who cannot take ACE inhibitors.
- By stopping this enzyme working, ACE inhibitors reduce the constriction of the blood vessels.Advertisement
- Care with ACE inhibitors is required in the presence of peripheral vascular disease or raised serum creatinine.
- Several trials have shown that ace inhibitors improve survival in patients with all grades of heart failure.
- Pre-existing proteinuria may deteriorate (tho ACE inhibitors usually reduce proteinuria ), or there may be an increase in urinary output.
- All patients with evidence of heart failure without valvular disease will be encouraged to commence ACE inhibitors.
- Other medications may include anticoagulants (blood thinners) to reduce the risk of blood clots and stroke, ACE inhibitors to decrease artery constriction and improve blood flow, and inotropes to strengthen the heart's contractions.Advertisement