Acd sentence example
- The simplest invariant is S = (abc) (abd) (acd) (bcd) cf degree 4, which for the canonical form of Hesse is m(1 -m 3); its vanishing indicates that the form is expressible as a sum of three cubes.
- Motivation Wallboard systems can provide further motivation for agents by being able to import and display information from sources other than the ACD system.
- Allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) results when repeated exposure to an allergen (an allergy-causing substance) triggers an immune response that inflames the skin.
- Fewer than 30, however, are responsible for the majority of ACD cases.
- Moreover, patch testing works only with ACD, though it is considered an essential step in ruling out ICD.Advertisement