Accusingly sentence example
- He squinted accusingly at Elisabeth.
- She glared at at the mischievous-looking boy accusingly, but he was completely innocent of throwing the stone.
- When their mother looked accusingly at Tommy, he pointed at his sister with a guilty expression on his face.
- Prissy looked up at me accusingly and gave a small huff.
- tortoiseshell tom watched her accusingly from the rock garden.Advertisement
- Her husband glanced accusingly into the kitchen, where the women were sharing secrets and giggling.
- She met his gaze accusingly.
- Josh jerked his head around and stared at Lori accusingly.
- The tortoiseshell tom watched her accusingly from the rock garden.
- Hannah knew that Michael was the culprit, but even when she stared at him accusingly he did not confess.Advertisement