Accusatory sentence example
- You will want to confront her eventually about it, but not in an accusatory manner in case you are wrong.
- His voice held an accusatory note that Kris ignored.
- The therapy won't be effective if one of you feels alienated, as if the therapist is accusatory or taking sides.
- I asked before I realized how accusatory the question sounded.
- After a dedicatory epistle to Alexander (chap. I) the opening of the treatise itself (chap. 2) is as follows: - " There are three genera of political speeches; one deliberative, one declamatory, one forensic: their species are seven; hortative, dissuasive, laudatory, vituperative, accusatory, defensive, critical."Advertisement
- accusatory finger, let's look at the natural history of two chemical elements: carbon and oxygen.
- accusatory tones.
- accusatory note in her voice.
- accusatory way, I'm just curious.
- They had a slightly accusatory note that Allison could never quite put her finger on.Advertisement
- This seemed to satisfy the official, who was obviously embarrassed over the entire debacle and infinitely relieved that at least half their problem was solved without any accusatory newspaper headlines.