Accumulators sentence example
- Primary batteries have, in the case of all large offices, been displaced by accumulators.
- The size of the accumulators employed varies from a cell capable of an output of 8 ampere-hours, to a size giving 750 ampere-hours.
- The current is supplied by accumulators, and the switch-board is ^ q attached to the platform in a position convenient for use by the astronome his assistant.
- The wave-induced motion of these joints is resisted by hydraulic rams, which pump high-pressure oil through hydraulic motors via smoothing accumulators.
- Strangely enough, the first two types were lead accumulators.Advertisement
- She is a medical practitioner and she told me that she still uses small accumulators with her patients to assist the healing of wounds.
- The motion of the sections activates hydraulic rams which charge hydraulic accumulators.
- In all the systems accumulators are required to maintain the light when the train is at rest or is moving too slowly to generate current.
- A spare set of accumulators is provided for every group of instruments in case of the failure of the working set.
- For working " double current," two sets of accumulators are provided, one set to send the positive and the other set the negative currents; that is to say, when, for example, a double current Morse key is pressed down it sends, say, a positive current from one set, but when it is allowed to rise to its normal position then a negative current is transmitted from the second set of accumulators.Advertisement