Accumulative sentence example
- Though controlling anger might seem a daunting and formidable task, anger management worksheets can help alleviate anger and reduce the accumulative stresses associated with these powerful emotions.
- accumulative deposit account any time, without a separate agreement with the Bank.
- accumulative effect of traffic is an issue.
- accumulative process of recording?
- accumulative scores in each column.Advertisement
- There have been no published studies to date on the accumulative effects these same chemicals might have on our pets when fed over a period of years.
- However, nothing was done in fulfilment of this duty in the first two years from 1874, and early in the third the famous Andrassy atrocities, and the accumulative excitement thereby created in England, reopened the Eastern question with a vengeance.
- accumulative exposure to changes in humidity showing the period of time that has exceeded 58% RH.
- accumulative equivalent.