Acculturation sentence example
- acculturation into British society.
- Martins discusses acculturation in Sortilege (Black Mystery ), drawing on the script of this play that was first performed in 1957.
- Here also bewildering products of ancient metallurgy tax the imagination as to the processes involved, and questions of acculturation also interfere with true scientific results.
- He is researching acculturation through personal ornamentation in the north of Roman Britain.
- Post-contact material is genuine Indian work more or less influenced by acculturation.Advertisement
- Meddenhall, M. and Oddou, G., ( 1985) The dimensions of expatriate acculturation: a review.
- There is another meaning, however -- one social scientists call acculturation.