Accrual sentence example
- Such contributions will be regarded as " relevant benefit accrual " which would invalidate enhanced protection.
- Recruitment accrual target: 600 Accrual count: as of: July 2006 Recruitment is now open at Derriford hospital in Plymouth.
- Czech Airlines reserves the right to make partial or full disqualification of some discount tariffs from mileage accrual.
- From 2007, new entrants will have a better pension accrual rate to help offset their normal pension age of 65.
- For defined benefit accrual from April 2005 the ceiling is to reduce to 2.5% each year.Advertisement
- Under such an accrual system, leave is built up monthly in advance at the rate of one twelfth of the annual entitlement.
- For example, the SAI used interchange options for the staff to gain experience on auditing accrual accounting in government.
- The rate of accrual for vacation time varies based on length of service.