Accreted sentence example
- accreted matter in orbit around a star.
- accreted material or excreted material.
- During this period the Pamir and West Nuristan blocks of northeast Afghanistan were also accreted onto Eurasia.
- accreted vertically whilst retreat has been ongoing.
- As more helium is accreted, the process repeats itself until all the matter from the companion star is used up.Advertisement
- For a contemplative and amiable man, Finlay accreted a notable list of run-ins with the authorities and his friends.