Accredits sentence example
- The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accredits this college.
- The American Animal Hospital Association accredits veterinary hospitals to ensure that they are following the highest standards of pet care.
- The Council sets guidelines for interior design education and then accredits schools who meet those standards.
- The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accredits Northampton for their commitment to providing education for the masses.
- The NEASC only accredits schools and colleges within Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Connecticut.Advertisement
- The MSCHE accredits schools and colleges located in Puerto Rico, D.C., Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- The NCA accredits schools and colleges in Wyoming, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Indiana, North and South Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Nebraska and New Mexico.
- The commission accredits colleges and universities in Alaska, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Montana.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredits the School of Nursing RN/BSN-MSN program.
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education accredits this college and the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation recognizes them.Advertisement
- Everest University - The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools also accredits Everest University, which has a bachelors degree in paralegal/legal assistance.
- The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools accredits Minnesota School of Business.
- The National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance (N.P.S.A.A.) accredits Jubilee Academy.
- The National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance (N.P.S.A.A.) accredits The Grace Academy.
- The Federation provides a variety of professional development programs for its individual members, develops standards of practice, promotes the profession, and accredits coaching business training programs throughout the world.Advertisement
- The demonstrations of the unity and the attributes of God, with which the treatise De Melisso, Xenophane et Gorgia (now no longer ascribed to Aristotle or Theophrastus) accredits Xenophanes, are plainly framed on the model of Eleatic proofs of the unity and the attributes of the Ent, and must therefore be set aside.