Accrediting sentence example
- The " accrediting " system in the United States was started by the university of Michigan in 1871.
- Before acting on any information provided, the ' reader ' should confirm the details provided with the accrediting engineering institution.
- The diplomatist has therefore lost one of his chief functions as an informant of the accrediting government.
- Lord Russells decision, however, seemed to indicate some latent sympath,y for the Southern cause; and the irritation which was felt in the North was increaned by the news that the Southern Stfltes were accrediting two gentlemen to represent them at Paris and at London.
- The training programs vary widely and are not overseen by any accrediting board.Advertisement
- There are accrediting agencies and licensing systems, and naturopaths are able to practice medicine with freedom and the protection of the government.
- The Council on Naturopathic Medical Education is federally recognized as an accrediting agency for naturopathic colleges.
- Always check out a school's accreditation, as well as the accrediting agency, before decided to spend your hard earned money on their courses.
- The school is accredited by the national Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
- The school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as an accredited institution.Advertisement
- Accreditation is a voluntary, independent review that a program offers to indicate that the academic requirements and content are commensurate with the standards of the accrediting body.
- If you have a question about the validity of the accrediting body, you can visit the U.S. Department of Education accreditation information page.
- Ventura College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Accreditation for the School of Nursing RN-BSN program is from the New Jersey Board of Nursing and the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.
- Everest University - The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools also accredits Everest University, which has a bachelors degree in paralegal/legal assistance.Advertisement
- The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools accredits Minnesota School of Business.
- Most accreditation for cosmetology schools is done through the National Accrediting Commission for Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, the NACCAS, though there are other agencies that specialize in the beauty-oriented field.