Accreditations sentence example
- Strong design and high standards are not a luxury to be employed in the hope of awards, accreditations or design community kudos.
- Our retail services team also boast vendor accreditations in IBM POS, Cisco RF equipments and Symbol RF equipment.
- Ask about education, experience, and any professional accreditations that may hold.
- Thanks to online interior design learning programs, you can pursue a Bachelor's degree in interior design from the comfort of your own home, as well as a number of other interior design related certificates, accreditations, and diplomas.
- It has additional accreditations and licensures to allow it to offer degrees in multiple states and disciplines.Advertisement
- In the world of online education, there are numerous types of accreditations a school can have, such as a regional accreditation, professional affiliation or institutional accreditation.
- The school is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission in addition to holding numerous professional and state accreditations.
- Accreditations: If the facility is a member of the Joint Committee on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, ask to see the JCCAHO review of the home.
- Evaluate other accreditations, including for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Case studies, awards, accreditations and other evidence of your expertise are common persuasion tactics.Advertisement